- Availability & Shipping
The Blossom Charms – A single gemstone unfolding from a tapered floret of solid gold. Expanding, blooming, becoming something more. Simple forms evoking humble expansion.
- Certified recycled metal
- Available in 14K yellow gold
- Charm approximately 5mm at the base, 3mm at the top, and 3mm tall
- Pink Sapphire, 3mm, round cabochon, 0.12ct, Umba Valley Tanzania
- Teal Sapphire, 3mm, round brilliant, 0.13ct, Queensland Australia
- Lapis, 3mm, round cabochon, 0.09ct, Chile
- Turquoise, 3mm, round cabochon, 0.12ct, Sleeping Beauty Mine in Arizona
- Emerald, 3mm, round brilliant, 0.11ct, Afghanistan
- White Diamond, round brilliant, 0.10ct, G-H, VS-SI, reclaimed
- Available as a plain charm to stack onto your own charm necklace, or available on the Heritage Chain
- 4mm oval jump ring to slide over most chain clasps
- Rings - Don’t see the ring size you need? Simply purchase any size and then request the size you actually want in the comments section at check out. I can make any size, including quarter sizes!
- Necklaces - Need a different necklace length than what is offered? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email you back with options.
- All Made Line Jewelry is handmade-to-order in Santa Cruz, California.
- Items that are in stock will ship within 2-3 business days from purchase.
- If the item is not in stock, it will be made-to-order just for you and will require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Materials to Celebrate
Understanding raw materials and where they come from changes the way we view, wear, and cherish the final product.