One-of-a-Kind Small Landscape Charm
- Availability & Shipping
A one-of-a-kind gold charm featuring a small jasper stone with a natural pattern reminiscent of an ancient desert landscape and sky. The bezel is hand sculpted with a subtle scalloped edge to mirror the lines of the individual stones, making the metal and the jasper one seamless unit. Available as a plain charm to stack onto your own charm necklace, or available on the Heritage Chain.
Certified recycled 14k yellow gold
- Willow Creek Jasper: 10x14mm, 3.38ct, Idaho, USA origin
- Available as a plain pendant, or with a 16" or 18" Heritage Chain
- This piece is one-of-a-kind and ready-to-ship
- Rings - Don’t see the ring size you need? Simply purchase any size and then request the size you actually want in the comments section at check out. I can make any size, including quarter sizes!
- Necklaces - Need a different necklace length than what is offered? Email email@example.com and I will email you back with options.
- All Made Line Jewelry is handmade-to-order in Santa Cruz, California.
- Items that are in stock will ship within 2-3 business days from purchase.
- If the item is not in stock, it will be made-to-order just for you and will require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Materials to Celebrate
Understanding raw materials and where they come from changes the way we view, wear, and cherish the final product.