The Blossom Studs – A single gemstone unfolding from a tapered floret of solid gold. Expanding, blooming, becoming something more. Simple forms evoking humble expansion.
Certified recycled metal
Available in 14K yellow gold
- Stud approximately 4mm at the base, 2mm at the top, and 2mm tall
White Diamond, 2mm, round brilliant, 0.03ct, G-H, VS-SI, reclaimed
Blue Sapphire, 2mm, round brilliant, 0.05ct, Yogo Mine in Montana
Ruby, 2mm, round cabochon, 0.07ct, Vietnam
Turquoise, 2mm, round cabochon, 0.035ct, Sleeping Beauty Mine in Arizona
Pearl, 2mm, irregular cabochon, 0.03ct, cultured in China
Lapis, 2mm, round cabochon, 0.04ct, Chile
Jadeite, 2mm, round cabochon, 0.04ct, vintage rough from Russia
- Sold as singles or a pair with butterfly earring backs
- Rings - Don’t see the ring size you need? Simply purchase any size and then request the size you actually want in the comments section at check out. I can make any size, including quarter sizes!
- Necklaces - Need a different necklace length than what is offered? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email you back with options.
- All Made Line Jewelry is handmade-to-order in Santa Cruz, California.
- Items that are in stock will ship within 2-3 business days from purchase.
- If the item is not in stock, it will be made-to-order just for you and will require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Materials to Celebrate
Understanding raw materials and where they come from changes the way we view, wear, and cherish the final product.