Inspiration behind The Spinning Heart Charms - rhythmic movement, ancient symbolism, and a gentle embrace.
Looking for custom jewelry in Santa Cruz, California?
Made Line Jewelry offers custom engagement rings, wedding bands, heirloom redesign, and more.
Get in touch to discuss your specific needs!
I’m excited to work with you and feel strongly about providing you with something undeniably special and tailored to you.
1. To start the process, please fill out this custom questionnaire. You will be contacted within one week to confirm your spot on the waitlist.
2. Once your spot on the waitlist is confirmed, I will email you a link to pay a $500 deposit which holds your spot and includes a personal 30-minute design call and the first two hours of design and/or making time. If your desired piece is in sterling silver or your piece requires minimal design time, your final price may be the initial $500 deposit with no extra charges. If your custom design requires more than two hours of design and fabrication time or includes gold or gemstones, I will send an additional quote after our design consultation call.
3. Design consultation phone or video call
4. A few weeks after our design call, you will get an email with up to three design options and their price estimates. At this time, you’ll select your preferred design and can request one round of basic adjustments if need be (such as a change in scale or ring band width). If my sketches inspire a new idea or any significant changes, I’m more than happy to accommodate them. Please note that this will be considered an additional cost and will add time to the process.
5. Once you've decided on your final design, you will get an invoice to pay 50% upfront, less the $500 deposit.
6. I will start to make your custom piece! Custom orders take a minimum of six to eight weeks from design confirmation to finished piece, but can take longer, depending on the design.
Along the way, please email email@example.com with any questions!