Garnet Vessel Ring No. 3 - Gold
Vessels – holding, keeping, providing. Garnet Vessel Ring No. 3 is a small sculptural vessels to wear on your hand and carry with you through life. Read more about the Vessel Rings here.
- Certified recycled 14k yellow gold
- Fuchsia Rhodolite Garnet, round brilliant cut, 5mm, 0.68ct, mined by women in Tanzania and cut in a responsible cutting facility in Sri Lanka – read more about the stone here
- Ring band tapers from approximately 2mm - 3mm thick, with a flat section on the bottom (it stands like a little sculpture!)
- This ring is a size 7 and can ship immediately.
- It cannot be resized, however if you'd like to make something similar, contact me to make a custom version!
- Rings - Don’t see the ring size you need? Simply purchase any size and then request the size you actually want in the comments section at check out. I can make any size, including quarter sizes!
- Necklaces - Need a different necklace length than what is offered? Email email@example.com and I will email you back with options.
- All Made Line Jewelry is handmade-to-order in Santa Cruz, California.
- Items that are in stock will ship within 2-3 business days from purchase.
- If the item is not in stock, it will be made-to-order just for you and will require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Materials to Celebrate
Understanding raw materials and where they come from changes the way we view, wear, and cherish the final product.