Slow Bloom Initial Charm - Silver
Slow Bloom Initial Charms – simple tokens that symbolize the cherished people, places, and passions that nurture our growth and infuse deeper meaning into our everyday existence.
Choose a letter, a symbol of your family name, your significant other, your lucky charm, or even your beloved four-legged companion. These charms offer a silent, steadfast support system to accompany you throughout your day, serving as a constant reminder of the love and connections that make life beautiful.
Carry your chosen initials with you as a personal touchstone, a source of inspiration, or display them as a statement of your unique identity.
Custom Slow Bloom typeface designed by Cass Cleave.
- Rings - Don’t see the ring size you need? Simply purchase any size and then request the size you actually want in the comments section at check out. I can make any size, including quarter sizes!
- Necklaces - Need a different necklace length than what is offered? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email you back with options.
- All Made Line Jewelry is handmade-to-order in Santa Cruz, California.
- Items that are in stock will ship within 2-3 business days from purchase.
- If the item is not in stock, it will be made-to-order just for you and will require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Materials to Celebrate
Understanding raw materials and where they come from changes the way we view, wear, and cherish the final product.