Large Blossom Medallion - Gold
The Large Blossom Medallion – gemstones unfolding from a tapered floret of solid gold. Expanding, blooming, becoming something more. Simple forms evoking humble expansion.
A one-of-a-kind large medallion surrounded by an ethically sourced emerald, ruby, and pearl. Three medieval inspired deep colors showing a stunning contrast but simple enough to wear every day.
The perfect style to personalize with different colors or birthstones. Contact me to create a custom version.
Medallion is Fairmined 14k yellow gold
Settings are recycled 14k yellow gold
Available as a loose charm or on 0.80mm Heritage Wheat Chain in 16”, 18”, or 20”
Emerald, 3mm, round brilliant, 0.11ct, cut from vintage rough from Afghanistan
Ruby, 2mm, round cabochon, 0.07ct, Vietnam
Pearl, 2mm, irregular cabochon, 0.03ct, cultured in China
- Irregular medallion measures approximately 16mm diameter and 1.15mm thick
- 4.5mm oval jump ring to slide over most chain clasps
This item is in stock and will ship within 2-3 business days from purchase.
- Please note this item is one-of-a-kind and final sale.
- Rings - Don’t see the ring size you need? Simply purchase any size and then request the size you actually want in the comments section at check out. I can make any size, including quarter sizes!
- Necklaces - Need a different necklace length than what is offered? Email email@example.com and I will email you back with options.
- All Made Line Jewelry is handmade-to-order in Santa Cruz, California.
- Items that are in stock will ship within 2-3 business days from purchase.
- If the item is not in stock, it will be made-to-order just for you and will require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Materials to Celebrate
Understanding raw materials and where they come from changes the way we view, wear, and cherish the final product.