Small Turquoise Blossom Medallion Necklace - Gold
The Small Turquoise Blossom Medallion Necklace – a gemstone unfolding from a tapered floret of solid gold. Expanding, blooming, becoming something more. Simple forms evoking humble expansion.
A gold medallion gilded with an ethically sourced turquoise. The perfect style to personalize with different colors or birthstones. Contact me to create a custom version.
- Medallion is Fairmined 14k yellow gold
- Setting is recycled 14k yellow gold
- Available as a loose charm or on 0.80mm Heritage Wheat Chain in 16”, 18”, or 20”
- Turquoise, 2mm, round brilliant, 0.035ct, Sleeping Beauty Mine in Arizona
- Irregular medallion measures approximately 8mm diameter and 1.15mm thick
- 4.5mm oval jump ring to slide over most chain clasps
- Rings - Don’t see the ring size you need? Simply purchase any size and then request the size you actually want in the comments section at check out. I can make any size, including quarter sizes!
- Necklaces - Need a different necklace length than what is offered? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email you back with options.
- All Made Line Jewelry is handmade-to-order in Santa Cruz, California.
- Items that are in stock will ship within 2-3 business days from purchase.
- If the item is not in stock, it will be made-to-order just for you and will require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Materials to Celebrate
Understanding raw materials and where they come from changes the way we view, wear, and cherish the final product.